Title of the Project: VullnetarizmiPikëAL - (VolunteeringDotAL)
Project goal: Creating a multi-dimensional enabling environment where volunteering is encouraged, supported and recognized as a key mechanism for promoting active citizenship, solidarity and social cohesion in Albania. The project improves the existing legal and social infrastructure with bottom-up systemic interventions and proposes a functional system with innovative approaches and direct impact on volunteering that is inclusive, qualitative and with standards, for all stakeholders.
- Identify existing structures, needs and challenges on volunteering at the national level by exploring the potential of cross-sectorial collaborations that support new qualitative and quantitative research and provide functional alternatives in the volunteering sector.
- Advocate and lobby at the institutional level through a comprehensive and inclusive work process between civil society and local government, to improve the existing legal framework of volunteering, suggesting flexible models and approaches.
- Establish sustainable interactive structures between stakeholders interested in collaboration, partnerships and the development of comprehensive models of volunteering at the national level through the use of innovative digital resources.
Activity Package 1 - Field study and policy improvement
- Volunteering qualitative and quantitative study at national level
- National Volunteer Conference 1.0
- Drafting a Policy Brief
Activity Package 2 - Advocacy and lobbying
- Analysis - Development of the legal and social framework of volunteering in Europe
- Meetings and roundtables with decision makers
- Volunteering in the media focus
Activity Package 3- Capacity building and innovation
- Establishment of the National Digital Platform
- Capacity building for volunteer providers
- Piloting the operation of the platform